Magnolia Mortgage Company, LLC
In the normal course of doing business, we collect and use various types of information about you. We recognize our obligation to keep information secure and confidential. It is important for you to know that we do not sell consumer information to third parties and have no plans to do so. We limit our collection of information to that which is necessary to properly conduct our business of offering you excellent service.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We may make disclosures to other non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We will share nonpublic information if we are legally required to do so in response to a court order, subpoena or other administrative or legal proceeding or to prevent fraud.
We value your trust and we handle information about you with care. Our employees understand the confidential treatment of customer and consumer information. We are continually assessing new technology and will upgrade our systems, when necessary, to protect the information with which you have entrusted us.
If you have any questions regarding
Magnolia Mortgage Company, LLC's
Privacy Statement, you may contact our office at: